buzzword!!


Watch out Google documents there is a new kid in town!


Buzzword is going to be the new buzz word going around the net once people try it out. What is it? Buzzword is a clean strong and easy to use document editor. Unlike Microsoft's Word or Sun Micro systems Open Office you don't need to install the software onto your computer. Everything runs from the Internet. Why would I want to work on my documents on the Internet you ask. Well, not everyone will want to because the really great thing about being able to create and edit documents on-line is the sharing capabilities! Buzzword is great for sharing and collaborating documents with others. I personally have been using Google documents for a while now and just started using buzzword and I think I am going to stick with it. Check it out and who knows... ... you may really really like it. :-)

No comments: